Camp NL 2016 Recap
CampNL XIV took place this year August 12 – 14, 2016. The event is the OF4WD’s premier event and brings together hundreds of 4WD enthusiasts who enjoy socializing, riding awesome trails and helping the hosting community of our trails. Attendees enjoy:
- 3 days of guided trail runs, over 20 different trails to choose from, everything from mild to wild
- An option to attend a wheeling 101 course or rock crawling 101 adventure
- Catered breakfast and dinner
- Evening festivities like prize draws and games
- Kids tent for the young wheelers in training
Camp NL raises money for the operation of the OF4WD and through the event earnings we make a donation to the Halliburton Hospital Health Foundation (HHHF) which is a way to give back to our trail hosting community. As of 2015 the OF4WD and its members have donated a total of $64,649 to the Foundation.
Please click the following link to read our thank you message for CampNL XIV: https://www.of4wd.com/thank-attending-camp-nl-xiv/
Take a look at the recap video:
To view the photo album click on the following link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/132575763@N02/albums/72157671799692712
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.