2018 Nokia Charity Auto Show & Tough Truck
600 March Rd
Kanata, ON K2K 2T6
4th Annual Nokia Charity Automotive Show is in Kanata. There are over 2000+ parking spots so there is room for everybody! This event will be a 100% charity event.
Check out the Tough Truck category! Last year a buggy took best-in-show!
- $5 donation PER vehicle. Free for foot traffic
- This is a family friendly event, so NO-ALCOHOL allowed. There will be security guards present who will escort you off the premises.
- All types of vehicles welcome! New, old, classics, tuners, imports, domestic, trucks, cars, jeeps, bikes, stock, etc.
- There will be food trucks
- Sponsors can request a few car spots together in order to set up a booth/display if they would like one
- There will be professional photographers present, taking photos of everything
- No burn outs
- No drifting
- No drugs or alcohol
- No littering (there will be plenty of garbage cans)
When you donate to enter your vehicle into the show, you will receive a ticket. This ticket is your way back in if you decide to leave the event and come back. The coresponding ticket will be put in a raffle for some great door prizes later in the night!
Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Support Programs (Candlelighters Ottawa)
“Where there’s light, there’s hope” Candlelighters directly supports families in Eastern Ontario affected by childhood cancers. Some of the services include covering medical expenses, hotel costs for families, and parking.
If you would like to be a sponsor, vendor, photographer, videographer, or just have some ideas for the show, please feel free to contact me directly here on Facebook. We are always looking to expand the show to raise more money and awareness for Chandlelighters while having a friendly meet among automotive lovers.
Donations (so far)
1st year we raised: $2,438.65
2nd year we raised: $3,409.15
3rd year we raised: $6,028.51
Total raised so far: $11,876.31