ONTARIO FEDERATION OF 4WD RECREATIONISTS

Home OF4WD Forum General Information Member Introductions Hello from Kitchener!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

(– by benbejammin #7644 –)

good evening all!

i'm a long time jeep forum(s) creeper and first time poster. looking forward to using all of the great info available here, and getting out on the trails.

i did have a subject/question i would like to bring up. me and my brothers are heading out to concession lake trail area over one of the weekends in july and were hoping to camp over night on the saturday night and maybe do some fishing and other outdoorsy things, then wheel back out on sunday morning.

you guys have any suggestions of previous routes taken or good camping spots or things like that? any info is greatly appreciated!!
    🙂

Anonymous

(– by C.C. #5334 –)

Concession has a KILLER camping spot. The five points is right there. Do a trail or two then head into concession and set up camp.

Lots of lakes and streams to fish, and tons of trails to hike. Not Just for Jeeps.

Anonymous

(– by benbejammin #7644 –)

cool! yea that looks like the ideal place to be! i think we'll be starting at the Old Logging Trail, then onto Bass Lake trail, then concession Lake trail up to the camping spot in one day, then finish the concession lake trail and head home the next day. so stoked! never been up there before so it should be a good time.

i know my jk is going to be ok on 33's with a 2.5 lift, but my brother has a tj with no lift on little bit more aggressive 33's.. think he should be ok?

Anonymous

(– by iggs #7557 –)

hi im iggs, welcome. i just came back from Bobcaygeon last night and Concession Lake is where we camped out, there are many great spots off of the trail. This was my first time camping in the area and first time running concession lake trail. I drive a lifted xj and i was a 2 door jk on 33s with a 2 or 2.5 inch bb and a 2012 4 door jk on 33s no lift and we got thru  we picked our route carefully. The jk with no lift had too get a little tug from behind and the plastic in the middle ended up coming off when getting pulled out, but other than that everyrthing was ok. Imo opinion i think the tj will be ok.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join OF4WD Today and Get All the Benefits!

JOIN OF4WD TODAY!